Tuesday

September

Wow it's September already?? It's still 90 degrees here so I just don't feel like it's September yet. I'm still "computerless". I just can't decide what I want to get. So I'm waiting and borrowing the kids computer until I figure out what I want to buy.

The kids started their second week of school, and everything is going well. I think we're getting back into our routine. I hate to say it, but I'm kind of bored. I have no friends that can hang out during the day. I can only do so much cleaning and laundry. I'm seriously considering going back to work, maybe not full time though. Next year the kids will be in private school, so the extra income would help out. We'll see, I'm still weighing the pros and cons.

Oh yeah, total weight loss for July 3-September 3 is 35 Pounds!! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.