Thursday

Hot

It's hot, not just hot, but fucking hot. Oh yeah, and it's humid. I went out this morning and watered the flowers, pulled weeds, cleaned the car, etc... By 10am, I was ready to be in the air conditioning. I live in my childhood home...well I think my dad built this house when I was in 7th grade, but it seems like I've lived here forever. We didn't have air conditioning and it was so miserable. I was a lifeguard and would sit out in the sun all day, and then come home to a sauna. Now we have central air and I love it......and everytime my mom comes over she makes it a point to say she's freezing. I went over to her house today, to take her mail in while she's away, it's over 90 degrees in her house. She had some candles sitting on a table, and guess what? They melted and are bent over and look like I used to feel living without A/C.

No comments: