Friday

Alone

I can't remember the last time I had more than a couple hours to myself. The girls left yesterday, and the boys left this evening. It'll be just me and the pets until Sunday night. So what will I do? Tonight I had dinner and cleaned up the kitchen......I love knowing that when I get up in the morning it'll still be clean! I stopped at Walmart for some stuff and picked up the Enquirer and Cosmo, that should entertain me for a while, LOL.

I'm watching Jamboree In The Hills right now, I'm not a country music fan......which is a sin in my small town (home of Brad Paisley), but Jambo is like a car wreck, you can't help but watch. It started yesterday with the "Running of the Rednecks". People wait in line all night, and then they run out on the lawn and claim their spot. Jambo fashion is another thing I enjoy. Flannel shirts with sleeves cut off, wife beaters, camo, and many, many bikini tops and cutoffs. It doesn't matter if you weigh 100 pounds or 250 pounds, you wear a bikini top and cutoff shorts. Plus everyone tops their outfit off with a cowboy hat.

No comments: